Thursday, February 23, 2012

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

So, I thought maybe it would be interesting to show you a bunch of the different ways you can utilize a recipe for cake and frosting.  Yesterday I showed you a three-tiered cake, but today I'm going to show you cupcakes!

And since we've thoroughly established that I love red velvet, I'm going to use it as my first example!

Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

1 batch of red velvet cake batter
1 batch of cream cheese frosting

Preheat oven to 350F.

Insert 24 cupcake liners into two cupcake tins.  Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to dollop the batter into each liner.  The liners should be about 2/3 to 3/4 full.

Bake for 15-20 minutes.

Once the cupcakes cool, remove them from the tin and ice them with cream cheese frosting.



Listening to:  Gavin DeGraw - Nice To Meet You Anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment