Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cookie Dough Fudge

Oh my sweet baby Jesus.

Why did I have to stumble upon this?

This is not good for me.  This is not good for anybody.  I mean, look at it this list of ingredients.  It's not figure friendly.  Or, heart friendly.  Or, diabetes friendly. 

Is 'diabetes friendly' a thing?  I don't know.  This fudge has me utterly perplexed.  All I know is my stomach hurts right now because I housed so much of this and I think I can feel this fudge abusing my internal organs, including my pancreas.

That description of my current state of physical health is not meant to deter you from making this.  Not in the least, really.  If you consume a normal amount of this fudge (read: not the whole pan), you shouldn't have this issue. 

This fudge is super easy and when I say, delicious, I really, truly, absolutely, 100% mean it.  Like, my new favorite fudge.  Like, my new favorite recipe,  Like, the answer to my prayers. 

All dramatics aside, I really really really really really really want you to make this so you can see just how perfect and wonderful it is!







Cookie Dough Fudge
(adapted from Mel's Kitchen Café)

2/3 cup butter, melted and warm
1/2 cup brown sugar 
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup flour
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
4 cups Confectioner's sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
 
 
In a bowl, combine butter and brown sugar.  Stir until all of the brown sugar dissolves. 
 
Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixture.  Stir until the batter is well-combined.
 
Pour batter into a greased 8x8 pan.
 
Chill overnight.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment