Monday, May 18, 2015

Mango Habanero Boneless Chicken Wings

Spicy.

Spicy never used to be my thing.  I liked all things plain and boring.  I never even tried buffalo chicken until my senior year of college. 

True story.

So, now that I have tried and LOVED most all things hot and spicy, I am obsessing over this mango habanero sauce.  I love how it's super spicy with a healthy dose of sweetness from the mangoes.  It's an unusual combination, but it totally works!  Plus, for me, I don't really like mangoes as a rule.  I don't like them in freshly sliced the way you might find on a fruit platter.  But in this sauce?  I am absolutely loving it!

I have been putting this mostly on chicken dishes.  Since I have a weird idiosyncrasy about bones in my food, so my chicken wings are always served boneless-style.  I know that they are basically just a big kid version of chicken nuggets but it's the only way I can eat them.  This is a sweet and extra spicy version of wings that you'll love! 










Mango Habanero Boneless Chicken Wings

8-12 boneless chicken wings, cooked to package instructions
1 cup Mango Habanero Sauce


Combine the wings and sauce in a large bowl and toss to coat the wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment